CORRECTLY FITTED TRIGGER BELL
Let’s start with how a correctly fitted Trigger Bell works:
- Fitted on your LEFT handlebar GRIP – NOT the metal bar (except trigger shifters)
- Bell points forward and slightly downward (below your brake lever)
- Trigger is on the bottom and can be pinged easily by your thumb while you keep a grip on your handlebars
- Trigger Bell should be imperceptible during normal riding
- Please tighten just enough to secure and do NOT over-tighten when fitting.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com