CORRECTLY FITTED TRIGGER BELL
Let’s start with how a correctly fitted Trigger Bell works:
- Fitted on your LEFT handlebar GRIP – NOT the metal bar (except trigger shifters)
- Bell points forward and slightly downward (below your brake lever)
- Trigger is on the bottom and can be pinged easily by your thumb while you keep a grip on your handlebars
- Trigger Bell should be imperceptible during normal riding
- DO NOT over tighten the strap – tighten Trigger Bell just enough to stop it slipping or rotating. The Trigger Bell strap has teeth that are designed to strip if Trigger Bell is over tightened, in order to reduce the risk of damaging your handlebar grips.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org